The greater Wenatchee consists of approximately 80,000 people and offers many opportunities and amenities. Below is a list of reasons to consider Wenatchee as your next home:
- Construction and Maintenance
- Finance and Insurance
- Educational Services
- Healthcare and Social Assistance
- Management and Administration
- Entertainment and Recreation
- Apple Capital Loop Trail – A trail that everyone can enjoy. Whether you like to walk, run, bike, enjoy of the many amazing parks along the way, there is something for everyone with amazing views of wildlife and the Columbia River.
- Pybus Public Market – A great market for shopping and meeting with friends, with a wide variety of restaurants and good and services from many local businesses.
- Mission Ridge Ski Resort – 20 minutes from town and offers excellent skiing and snowboarding.
- Ohme Gardens – Nine acres of gardens, trails and ponds to explore with beautiful valley views.
- Rocky Reach Visitor Center – Located at Rocky Reach Dam, this tourist attraction offers a museum, café, balconies with panoramic views of the dam and grounds.
- Many parks, including Wenatchee Confluence State Park, Lincoln Rock State Park, Daroga State Park, Squilchuck State Park, among many others.
- There are several golf courses in the area, including Wenatchee Golf & Country Club, Highlander Golf Club, Three Lakes Golf Club, Rock Island Golf Club, Leavenworth Golf Club, Bear Mountain Golf Club, Desert Canyon Golf Club and Leavenworth Golf Club.
- Leavenworth – Leavenworth is about a 25-minute drive from Wenatchee. It is a Bavarian Village in the Cascade Mountains. People come from all over the world to experience the Alpine-style building and restaurants serving German food and beer, among many other fun activities.
- Lake Chelan – Approximately 45 minutes from Wenatchee, Lake Chelan offers many fun outdoor sports such as boating, skydiving, bike riding, swimming at one of the many parks, jet skiing, parasailing, ziplining, you name it. They also have Slidewaters water park that all ages can enjoy.
Photos of Wenatchee